NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. We are searching for bright, hard-working and reliable individuals interested in a successful career in manufacturing. Come join us!
Morning shift (Monday – Thursday 5h30AM to 5h30PM)
Interested? Here is how you can apply (NO CV REQUIRED):
Apply by phone to this number: 1 877-832-4625 ext. 2
Here is why you must join Techo-Bloc:
Competitive salary + Bonus + Overt Time
Shift Premiums available
End of year Bonus
Several shift options available (day, evening, weekend)
Refer a friend for a competitive referral bonus
RRSP Program available in 2022
Group insurance plan after 3 months of service for permanent employees
Career path opportunities – move to production, distribution, maintenance, transportation or supervisory roles
Other benefits we offer:
Employee discounts on Techo-Bloc’s products
On-site training and additional courses available such as forklift certification (if it`s a work requirement)
Free access to a virtual family doctor through virtual care
Awesome uniforms and swag
Epic barbecues and Christmas parties
Employee Assistance Program (EAP available 24/7)
Snapshot of your day to day
Are you a diligent worker that loves to work with your hands and you are looking for a stimulating and well-paid job? This is the right place for you!
At Techo-Bloc, our general laborers are a crucial part to our day to day operations. This role is a perfect fit for those newer to the industry, or anyone looking for a career steppingstone in manufacturing.
Speaking of stones, our laborers are true concrete connoisseurs! Your day-to-day will entail handling and inspecting concrete blocks, while serving as the ‘right hand’ to our machine operator and maintenance team.
- Complete examination of finished product by checking height, shape, color and consistency by applying knowledge of proper company standards as instructed and applicable for in process systems;
- Complete block checks, remove any defective pieces from pallet or board and replace defective pieces with quality pieces. These tasks vary by line and by product and process that the General Labourer is assigned to;
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products;
- Performs other laboring and elemental activities;
- Clean machines and immediate work areas.
- No experience required, training will be provided;
- You will be using your manual skills. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds (23kg). We won’t hide it from you, this is a physically demanding position;
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye co-ordination and a combination of sitting, standing and walking required;
- Punctuality, concentration and thoroughness;
- Team spirit and collaboration.
Headquartered on the South Shore of Montreal, Techo-Bloc is a leader in outdoor landscape products. We passionately create new products to allow all design enthusiasts to transform ordinary spaces into exceptional spaces.
Why work for Techo-Bloc, you may ask? We listen and respect our employees and encourage them to make an impact. We love talent and people who are ready to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. If you’re looking to put your knowledge, experience and passion into play, this is the place for you. We celebrate change, welcome your bold initiatives, and support you in bringing them to life. Our company has grown rapidly and this is just the beginning. Come join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and make this your next big move. You will not be disappointed!
The health and safety of our employees is important to us. To keep our staff safe, we’ve implemented safety guidelines in line with prevalent Quebec laws and regulations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com